Ilana Green Kellner
Ilana Green Kellner focuses her practice on the representation of individuals and businesses in all areas of civil litigation, including but not limited to insurance coverage disputes, professional malpractice, extra-contractual liability (bad faith), premises liability, products liability, inadequate security, personal injury and wrongful death. In 2004-2005, Ilana Green Kellner served as a part-time instructor at the University of Miami, School of Law for the legal research and writing program.
During law school, Ilana Green Kellner served as a Staff Editor (1999-2000) and Articles and Comments Editor (2000-2001) for the Inter-American Law Review and was a member of the Moot Court Board. In the summer of 1999, Ilana Green Kellner served as a judicial intern for Magistrate Judge Ted E. Bandstra in the Southern District of Florida.
- Florida, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2007
- University of Miami, J.D., Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2001
- Tulane University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1998
- Obtained a dismissal with prejudice in a wrongful death, negligent security action based on sovereign immunity. The Estate of Lidia Giangrandi v. Miami-Dade County.
- Obtained a summary judgment for a primary insurer in a bad faith case brought by an excess insurer. Mount Vernon Fire Insurance Company v. National Fire Insurance Company of Hartford.
- Obtained a summary judgment for a defendant property owner in a trip and fall accident. Haddad v. Burlington Self Storage of Oakland Park, LLC.